From annual fund giving and endowed scholarships to senior class gifts and industry sponsorship, alumni and friends of chemical engineering are guided by a common mission: Ut Prosim, That I May Serve.
Whether it's the alumna-funded Davis Scholarship that provides three years of tuition assistance to a deserving student or our award-winning Chem-E-Car team that's supported by industry partnerships, philanthropy helps the Department of Chemical Engineering develop and train graduates who can meet the global challenges of the 21st century.
Be a part of our committment to a better future:
- $25 buys PPE for one student enrolled in Unit Operations Laboratory
- $50 buys a transparent heat engine
- $150 pays for a student registration at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers national meeting
- $250 helps buy materials for the Chem-E-Car competition team
- $500 helps pay for construction of one Chem-E-Cube for student competition
Thank you to our many dedicated benefactors who have expressed their support for engineering excellence by making a charitable gift. Learn more about giving back to the College of Engineering.